Website Design – Fixed Fee Pricing
No Hidden Extras!
We work to fixed fees so you know exactly what you are getting for your money. We will talk through your exact requirements and agree the fixed fee before any work starts.
Please be aware that our charges are not the only costs of setting up and maintaining a website. Other third-party charges include domain registration, hosting, advertising fees and fees for other tools you will need to run a professional website e.g. a mailing list service. Please make sure to read our Terms and Conditions where these additional charges are explained.
You should expect to pay around an extra £20-£25 per month to various third-parties (not us) to keep your website up and running.
- URL registration and hosting arranged
- Overall branding and design (including logo if required)
- Up to ten webpages: home, product/service, about us, contact us, blog etc.
- Blog set-up (if required)
- Basic copy writing/editing based on notes from you
- 3 hours of consultation
- 3 rounds of changes
- Basic training on how to update your own site
- PLEASE NOTE: You agree to pay the cost of URL registration and the monthly hosting fees (usually around £10 per month). You must also supply copy (text) notes and images/photos
Interactive SiteInteract with Visitors
- As for Brochure plus:
- Additional webpages as required
- Source images/photos
- Standard mailing list set-up and integration with website
- Free downloads set-up
- Set up Google Analytics
- 3 hours of consultation
- 3 rounds of changes
- PLEASE NOTE: You must supply your own copy (text) for additional webpages.
Simple e-Commerce SiteSell things online
- As for interactive site plus:
- All additional webpages (as required) including pricing tables
- Source images
- Full mailing list set-up
- Simple payment set-up (Paypal)
- Up to 5 paid-for products set-up (you provide images and copy)
- Simple shopping cart set-up (if required)
- Write up to 1,500 words of original optimised copy
- 4 hours of consultation
- 4 rounds of changes
- Two hours training on how to update your site
Full e-Commerce Shop/Courses & Learning SiteSet up an online shop/learning resource
- As for simple e-Commerce site plus:
- Unlimited webpages
- Source all images (apart from product images)
- Full payment set-up (Paypal and Credit Cards)
- Up to 100 products set-up
- Write up to 2,000 words of original optimised copy
- Full shopping cart set-up
- Integration with Learning Management System
- 7 hours of consultation
- 4 rounds of changes
Digital Marketing Services – Fixed Fee Pricing
Search Engine OptimisationOne TIme Visibility Audit
- SEO Strategy
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Analysis
- Update meta titles, descriptions and alt tags
- Analytics analysis and report
- Site performance report
Marketing Monthly RetainerBuild and Maintain Awesome Visibility
- We will discuss your ambitions and objectives and devise a full digital marketing plan which may include some or all of the following:
- Online competitor analysis
- Keyword research
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Design, build and monitor Google and social media advertising campaigns and landing pages
- Conversion tracking
- Content marketing (including article placement and/or blogging)
- Monthly monitoring reports on results with recommendations on changes needed
Full Sales and Marketing FunnelWith Email Marketing
- We discuss your business objectives and target market and then design and build a full-scale sales and marketing funnel. This comprises:
- automated email marketing
- ad, email and landing/squeeze page copy
- full integration with your website
- full reporting
Email Marketing MaintenanceKeep the conversions flowing
- Monitor and maintain advertising and email campaigns
- Develop new online products/campaigns as required
- Monthly ‘Results Consultancy’ call
Newsletter ServiceKeep in touch with your mailing list
- We will produce one 400 word newsletter on relevant topics and email it to your mailing list every month.
Copy WritingGet Copy that Sells
- Copy written at 4p per word or 6p per word if research is required.
- Any type of fully optimised copy written:
- sales pages
- landing pages
- product descriptions
- general website
- blog posts
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Payment is 50% deposit up front an 50% on completion. Work will not start until the deposit is received.
- Monthly subscriptions are payable a month in advance. Work will cease if the next month’s payment is not received on time. We will organise an automatic monthly renewal via Paypal or other payment service of your choice.
- A month’s notice is required to cancel a monthly subscription service. We will also give you a month’s notice if we intend to withdraw the service.
- Website fees do NOT include the cost of domain name (URL) registration. Domain registration fees depend on the type of URL being registered (e.g. .com or .co.uk) but usually range from £2 to £8 per annum.
- Hosting fees need to be paid directly to the provider and are usually around £10 per month. These will be agreed as necessary before website development begins.
- Hosting companies also charge for domain specific email addresses. If these are required (e.g. email@example.com), the cost is usually around £8-10 per month.
- Advertising campaigns involve paying for ‘clicks’. The minimum advertising spend we advise for both Google Adwords, Facebook and other social media platforms is £50. This needs to be paid directly to the provider who ask for credit card details to be entered on their platform before approving advertising campaigns. These fees are your responsibility.
- Building a mailing list requires using services from third parties e.g. Mailchimp. Depending on the level of complexity required there may be some additional monthly charges required to be paid to these types of providers. Mailchimp does have a free version, but this has limited functionality.
- Automated email marketing requires a specialist tool e.g. Infusionsoft. This is priced around £200 per month and is payable directly to Infusionsoft. We are certified partners of Infusionsoft and receive commission on sales. Other tools are available and we will discuss this with you before we set up your service.
Consultation and Reworking
- Consultation times and ‘re-works’ are limited to the amounts outlined for the type of website. If additional time/re-work is needed this will be charged at £30 per hour. So please prepare in advance for our meetings!
- Please note that copying text and images directly from other sites without attribution is frowned on and will negatively impact your ranking in search engine results. Please write original copy and if you are quoting anything, make sure it is clearly attributed.
Marketing – No Guarantees of Success
Unfortunately we cannot guarantee results from marketing efforts. Be warned that it takes at least three months of concerted activity to become fully ‘visible’ online i.e. to get your website listing well in the search engine results. Making it to page one and staying there requires persistent and concerted effort. Online marketing is highly competitive and you are only as good as your competitors allow you to be.
It goes without saying that we will not work on a website that is in anyway offensive to others or that promotes what we consider to be harmful activities. We reserve the right to refuse or withdraw services if we feel that sites are offensive or harmful without further explanation.
Intellectual Property Ownership
You own the intellectual property in your site, unless we specifically agree otherwise.
We use industry standard tools and techniques. Our websites are built on WordPress using the Divi or Extra themes (from Elegant Themes) and various other standard WordPress plugins. We try to avoid bespoke development where ever possible. We do this so that should the unthinkable happen, you will easily be able to find other website developers to take over your site.
We have a client complaints procedure. If you are unhappy in any way, please contact Stephen Jex via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, our parent company. Our address is Project House, The Kirk, Kildonan, Arran KA27 8SE